Thermo Scientific Shandon Pathcentre Tissue Processor
Call for a price...
Thermo Scientific Shandon PathCentre Tissue Processor
The practical design of the Shandon Pathcentre provides a 306-cassette capacity basket plus the ability to add up to three extra processing modules for high throughput laboratories. The Shandon Pathcentre’s “Closed Loop System” ensures that fumes stay within the system and do not escape into your lab. A gentle counter-stir agitation and tidal flow systemcombine to promote maximum fluid penetration through baskets and cassettes for excellent processing quality and consistency.
A circular reaction chamber optimizes temperature uniformity, and enhances continuous agitation.
• Up to 306-cassette capacity plus the ability to add up to three extra processing modules for high throughput laboratories.
• Totally enclosed. Fumes stay within the system, and do not escape into your lab.
• Gentle counter-stir agitation and Shandon tidal flow system promotes maximum fluid penetration through baskets and cassettes for the ultimate in processing quality and consistency.
• 4 wax baths provide maximum specimen infiltration.
• Unique circular shaped reaction chamber optimizes temperature uniformity.
• Glass reaction chamber lid allows visual inspection of processing.
• Lid automatically locks during processing.
• Sealed reaction chamber lid is easily operated with one hand.
• Plug-in reagent bottles have color-coded labels and are engineered for ease of use.
• Simple multi-lingual programming with full on-screen prompt graphics.
Back-lit LCD monitor displays commands in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian or Swedish.
• User selectable processing parameters include heat, vacuum, pressure, immersion time, drain time and agitation.
• Stores 9 processing programs for each unit.
• Wide reagent compatibility includes acetone and chloroform.
• Delayed start can be programmed in any reagent position. Options for heat, vacuum pressure, and agitation can be changed during delayed time.
• Real time programming with built-in clock and delayed start facility for overnight, weekend, and holiday periods. It can be programmed up to 7 days in advance.
• Multilevel pass-code security protects instrument from unauthorized access.
Serial No: PC1266E9802
Dimensions (H x W x D)
52” x 22” x 25” (132 x 56 x 33 cm)
353 lbs. (160 kg)
Write Your Own Review