Sysmex XN-1000™ Hematology Analyzer
Sysmex XN-1000™ Hematology Analyzer
XN-10 Analyzer, SA-10 Sampler
PC with Software installed, no discs.
Uninteruptable Power supply
Bar Code scanner
Assembled on a large table, (W150 x D100 x H80 cm)
Only used in a research environment.
Installed in 2017, then Log shows not been used since 2018
Capable of processing 100 samples per hour. Onboard decision rules and advanced parameters are standard offerings.
Includes advanced clinical parameters, including NRBCs with every CBC ,
Immature Granulocytes with every Diff, RET-He within the Reticulocyte profile and a fluorescent platelet channel for Immature Platelet Fraction (IPF).
The series-wide compact design delivers a smaller footprint for increased physical productivity.
If bench space is at a premium, a wagon kit providing a floor-standing platform is an available option.
XN-1000 comes standard with the XN-10 CBC analyzer.
- Manufacturer # XN1000
Brand Sysmex XN-1000™
Manufacturer Sysmex America
Country of Origin Japan
Application Hematology Analyzer
CLIA Classification CLIA Moderate Complexity
Contents Includes XN-10 Analyzer, SA-10 Sampler, Body Fluids License, PLT-F License, Reticulocyte License
Dimensions 25.4 W X 33.7 H X 29.7 D Inch
Sample Type Whole Blood Sample
Test Name CBC with 6-Part Differential, Reticulocyte Profiles, Body Fluid Analysis and PLT-F
Throughput Up to 100 Samples per Hour
UNSPSC Code 41115815
Fluorescent flow cytometry using a semi-conductor laser and hydrodynamic focusing in dedicated channels
Parameters Whole Blood:
WBC; RBC; HGB; HCT; MCV; MCH; MCHC; PLT (PLT-I, PLT-F); NEUT#, NEUT%; IG#, IG%; LYMPH#,
LYMPH%; MONO#, MONO%; EO#, EO%; BASO#, BASO%; NRBC#, NRBC%; RDW-SD; RDW-CV;
MPV; RET#, RET%; IRF, RET-He; IPF#, IPF%
Sysmex Automated Hematology Analyzers Offer Expanded Clinical Value
NRBCs and 6-part differential standard on all models:
• NRBC testing on every CBC; reduces the need for reflex testing or performing automated/manual differentials.
• WBC count does not require correction in presence of NRBCs.
• Automated reportable immature granulocyte count (IG#, IG%) with every automated differential
reduces manual review rates.
Fluorescent Platelet technology:
• Platelet-specific stain greatly reduces interferences
from RBC or WBC fragments.
• Can be set up as a reflex test1 with onboard rules or
Caresphere™ Workflow Solution (WS).
Fluorescent Reticulocyte technology:
• Fluorescent flow cytometry generates reportable
RET# and RET%, Reticulocyte Hemoglobin
equivalent (RET-He) and Immature Retic Fraction
Qualitative flagging of Immature WBCs:
• The addition of the WPC2 channel, along with enhanced algorithms, provides
better detection of abnormal lymphocytes and blast cells.
Body Fluid Mode:
• Provides WBC (WBC-BF), RBC (RBC-BF), Total Nucleated Cell count (TC-BF),
and a two-part WBC differential.
Low WBC analysis mode:
• Low WBC reduces vote-outs and manual reviews.
• Can be set up as a reflex test1 with onboard rules or Caresphere™ WS.
• Allows testing to be performed on samples of whole blood that are diluted with CELLPACK DCL.
TC-BF, WBC-BF, RBC-BF PMN #, PMN%, MN #, MN%
Throughput Whole Blood Mode: up to 100 CBC+DIFF samples/hour per module
Body Fluid Mode: up to 40 samples/hour per module
Sample Aspiration Volume Whole Blood Mode: 88 μL
Low WBC Mode: 88 μL
Pre-dilute Mode: 70 μL
Body Fluid Mode: 88 μL
Linearity WBC: 0.00 – 440.00 X 103/μL
RBC: 0.00 – 8.60 X 106/μL
PLT: 0 – 5,000 X 103/μL
WBC-BF: 0.000 – 10.000 X 103/μL
RBC-BF: 0.000 – 5.000 X 106/μL
Quality Control • XN CHECK™: complete tri-level QC product for all CBC, Diff, PLT, and RET parameters
• XN CHECK™ BF: bi-level QC product for Body Fluid channel
• Comprehensive QC files including current and new lot feature
• 99 total files including 5 XbarM files
• Insight™ web-based Interlaboratory Quality Assessment Program (IQAP)
• BeyondCareSM Quality Monitor (BCQMh) simplified and consolidated platform
for quality control monitoring
|Availability||Out of Stock|