Eppendorf Minispin personal centrifuge
Eppendorf Minispin Plus personal centrifuge
Condition: This instrument has some corrosion under the lid as shown in the pictures.
Hence the very low price
Serial No: 5453Z11753878
With a futuristic exterior home to safe, reliable and durable technology, Eppendorf has
managed to fit the tried and tested standards of larger models into the smallest space
possible. This is borne out by MiniSpin’s unique low running noise.
This personal centrifuge is a high-performance, easy-to-operate 12-position model which
has been designed especially for modern-day training and industrial research purposes. In
other words, what you have here is not a sensitive "beta version", but a professional
personal device that can call itself a "centrifuge" without any fear of contradiction.
- The maintenance-free drive of MiniSpin accelerates up to twelve 1.5/2.0 ml Eppendorf
- Tubes® to a maximum speed of 13,400 rpm (rcf: 12,100 x g) in the blink of an eye - and so quietly that you'll hardly know it's there.
The unique performance spectrum in this centrifuge category is a galaxy of its own: At long last, it is now possible to process samples rapidly. Routine runs, such as spin
column preparations can be carried out at your own personalized workstation, with a
minimum of time and effort.
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Extremely quiet
- Low noise levels
- Maintenance-free drive
- Easy-to-follow digital display
- Low sample heating (only 12°C after 20 min. atmax. speed)
- Separate short-spin key
- Automatic lid release
- Built-in power unit
- Capacity: 12 x 1.5/2 ml tubes
- Autoclavable rotor (121°C, 20 min.)
- Optional: adaptor for 0.2 ml PCR* tubes, adaptors for 0.4 microcentrifuge tubes, 0.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes and 0.6 ml Microtainer®
- Acceleration and brakingtimes <13 sec. (at max. speed)
- Stainless steel rotor lid
- Includes standard rotor made of anodized aluminum
- Max. speed of 13,400 rpm; max. rcf of 12,100 x g
- Timer can be set up to 30 minutes
This item supplied with a fixed angle microtube rotor as per image
Dimensions in cm (W x D x H): 22.5 x 24 x 12
PDF Manual Available
|Availability||Out of Stock|