Astec Microflow OMNI PCR Clean Air workstation


Astec Microflow
OMNI PCR Clean Air workstation,

The Microflow OMNI PCR workstation is specifically designed for a range of clean air and PCR applications.

Designed and tested in conjunction with experienced laboratory personnel, this cabinet is the ultimate in PCR workstation design and meets the exacting needs of PCR and DNA specific applications.OMNI PCR workstation

This workstation offers:

  •     Compact workstation
  •     Negative pressure at working aperture
  •     Integral UV decontamination system
  •     UV safety interlock
  •     Adjustable timer

This compact, bench mounted cabinet is ideal when minimum space is available for sample preparation. Negative pressure at the working aperture protects the operator while the Class II type laminar airflow offers sample protection.

The integral UV decontamination system with a safety interlock feature that will only activate UV when the door has been fully closed. The adjustable timer allows samples to be decontaminated using a proven protocol.

The unit is self balancing, drawing its make up air through the front. 70% of the airflow within the working area is then recirculated while the remaining 30% is discharged via the HEPA filtered

Technical Specifications

Front screen:     Polycarbonate
Inner liner:     Stainless steel
Work surface:     Recessed 316 stainless steel tray
Construction:     Epoxy coated mild steel
Lighting:     1 x 15w (2 x 15w UV)
Filters:     99.999% HEPA - DOP tested
Electrical supply:     230v / 50Hz single phase (Other voltages available)

PDF Manual

DIMS 90cm (D) x 61cm (W) x 56cm (H)

More Information
SKU G226
Availability Out of Stock
Condition Used
Copyright © 2013-2017 Magento, Inc. All rights reserved.