STOCK REF#: *D264
Temptronic TP03000A Series Controller and Circulator
for the ThermoChuck® Systems Mobile Thermal Inducing Vacuum Platform
All parts, Manual and service for this equipment system are available from Temptronic
THERMOCHUCK SYSTEMS are essential for probing,characterization and failure analysis of wafers, individual chips and hybrids at temperatures required for commercial or MilSpec testing.
The entire TP03000A System consists of a controller, a stand-alone selfcontained cooler/circulator and a temperature controlled vacuum chuck assembly.
Large alphanumeric displays and an intuitive front panel make the TPO3000 System easy to use in any mode. The micro-processor-based controller features three selectable operating modes:
Manual - Front panel control, three easily programmed and selectable temperature setpoints. Auto-Permits fully programmed operation without the need for an external computer, allows user to program and run up to 5 temperatures with ramp times, soak times and number of cycles.
All user selected and programmed parameters and status information are displayed continuously during this operating mode.
Remote - Permits programming and operation for external computer using either IEEE-488 or RS232 interface.
Non-volatile memory retains all programmed parameters.
Built-in protection against excessive high temperature prevents damage to both the DUT and the system.
The controller has a simple, automated calibration procedure and several self-diagnostic routines. A relay closure is available to provide visual indication or an interlock when the chuck surface is set above +70ºC.
Modular construction of the controller assures easy access, serviceability and added safety while the compact size permits set up in the many lab areas where space is at a premium..
Features of the Thermochuck system:
• -65ºC to +200ºC extended temperature range with a low noise, DC control system.
• Up to five temperatures and ramp/soak/cycle thermal cycling sets can be programmed at the front panel.
• IEEE-488 and RS232 included.
• Self-contained system requires no liquid nitrogen or CO2 for cooling.
• Highly efficient cooling systems for reliable, low temperature testing of hybridsand other high power devices.
• Temperature controlled vacuum chucks accommodate wafers of various sizes to 200mm.
• High precision: Excellent temperature control, stability and uniformity.
• Standard, high isolation and guarded configurations available.
• Advanced chuck design provides low stray capacitance and high electrical
resistance to ground. DC power minimizes electrical noise.
• May be interfaced to manual or automatic probing stations, laser trimmers
or inspection stations.
TP03000 CONTROLLER COOLER/CIRCULATOR UNIT
PANEL 13.3H x 48.3W (cm) 53/4H x 48.26 (cm)
CHASSIS 3.25H x 42.5W x 44.50(cm) 51.8H x 42.5W x 61.60 (cm)
Weight 16.8kg 72.64kg
Controller with Cabinet
Dims 15.2H x48.9W x 47.6D (cm)
Cooler/Circulator with Cabinet
71.75H x 52.1W x 68.6 (cm)
115 VAC, 60 Hz (100 to 130V Range), 20 Amps
220 VAC, 50/60 Hz (210 to 230V Range), 10 Amps
Please email area code, ZIP code or postcode for international delivery costs and options (packing types, courier, insurance) shipping rate excludes duties, taxes and customs clearance.