STOCK REF#: J232
The Brewer Science CEE 100CB is a combination spinner and hotplate system. The tool is used to uniformly apply and bake photoresist on substrates ranging from 200 mm diameter wafers down to small pieces. All critical spin and bake parameters are automatically controlled by user programmable recipes.
•Manual coating of resist.
•Maximum speed: 6000 RPM.
•Maximum hot plate temperature: 300 °C with 0.1 °C resolution
•Hot plate temperature uniformity: ± 0.3 % across working surface.
•Three bake modes: proximity, vacuum, and contact.
Supported Sample Sizes:
•Maximum wafer diameter: 200 mm (8 in).
•Small pieces supported: Yes.
•Maximum substrate thickness: 5 mm.
•Photoresist and e-beam resist coating.
•Resist curing to improve resist endurance during etching, implantation, and ion milling.
The battery-backed memory stores up to ten user programs containing preset values for bake temperature, bake time, and bake method while the machine is operating in the hotplate mode. A bake program contains up to three consecutive bake methods. The spinner mode of operation also contains ten user programs with ten individual steps for setting spin speed, acceleration and time which allows for very precise spinning.
• The Model 100CB Hotplate/Spinner supports three bake methods: proximity, soft-contact, and hard-contact (For more information, see bake methods in Section 10). These bake methods provide maximum control of substrate warmup, solvent drying, and resin curing characteristics.
• A separate microprocessor allows greater control of temperature critical processes. The Model 100CB Hotplate/Spinner is capable of bake temperatures to a maximum of 300° C with a resolution of 1.0° C (400° C and/or 0.1° C, respectively, optional).
• A benchtop unit, the 100CB Hotplate/Spinner occupies less than four square feet and requires only common utilities: 120 Volts AC (240 VAC optional), exhaust, drain, nitrogen gas or clean dry air (CDA) and vacuum connections.
• Built-in diagnostic firmware aids in system installation and testing.
• Single-step operating mode allows substrate baking without prior programming setup for quick processing of one or two substrates.
Dims 36cm (D) x 96cm (W) x 45cm (H)